Labels

Monday, February 10, 2014

The Vampire Academy

This is Rose Hathaway she is a creature that is half human half vampire. They are guardians of the Moroi, peaceful, mortal vampires living discretely within our world. Her role is to protect the Moroi from other bloodthirsty vampires.

I thought this movie was much better than expected. Most of my fellow film critics will not agree with this but I thought this movie was pretty good. I thought the acting was interesting especially Rose Hathaway who I think is very funny and endearing to watch. The director Mark Waters I think did an excellent job of directing this cast that had some very funny parts in it and some scary parts as well.


I give this movie three out of four stars, this isn’t a perfect movie but I really enjoyed sitting through this film but check your brain at the door. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment