Labels

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

3 Days To Kill

Well here comes Kevin Costner in January he released Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit, Three Days to Kill and Draft Day. This presents some pressure on Costner's career because it's been quite a long time before he's had a huge release at the box office. He also released the movie called Hatfields & McCoy's that I actually really enjoyed.

Kevin Costner plays Ethan the veteran agent just completed his last task. Then after he runs his last task there is a problem at the hotel. There are some explosions and Costner has to make his way back to the hotel. His new control agents that are played by stiletto heeled Amber Heard and she has offered him to finish one more massacre and then he can retire and also he can take some experimental medicine to help him relieve his migraine headaches that are going to kill him in a few months. He agrees because of can take this medicine than prolong his life he can spend more time with his wife who’s estranged and his daughter.
Ethan wants to live more years that's why he agrees to go back to Paris.  He does not only see his wife but also his daughter and he can also try to catch the terrorists as well. His estranged wife (Connie Nielsen) and his daughter he hardly knows played by Hailee Steinfeld who starred in True Grit. Ethan really wants to get to know these two women because his wife and his daughter have both grown-up a lot.

I have to admit I don’t care for Kevin Costner, he's not one of my favorite actors but I thought he was incredible in this role. I also liked some of the laughs in this movie that came around when you didn't expect it, and I liked the action in this terrific thriller. This movie was directed by Mr. G but I love the chemistry between the director and Kevin Costner I thought it was terrific.


I really enjoy spending time watching this movie once again it's not perfect but I still gave it three out of four stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment