Labels

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

About Last Night

About Last Night is a remake of the terrific romantic movie of the same name that came out in 1980s. That movie starred, Rob Lowe, Demi Moore, James Belushi and Elizabeth Perkins, I thought they all were really terrific actors in their roles, and I applaud all the performances. Now with the updated version I can tell you this movie is a terrible piece of junk.  

Kevin Hart, Regina Hall, Michael Ealy and Joy Bryant all star in the play “About Last Night” And then in the 80’s it was called “Sexual Perversity in Chicago.” and opened pretty strong in the box office.

Here it comes again with Kevin Hart and Regina Hall open as the main couple of this movie. In this updated movie Hart and Hall and pick up and form a relationship that is damaging and quite physical as well, even though they actually love each other. Now the roles Danny (Ealy) and Debbie (Bryant) are set in the background with very little parts between them. This is just one of the problems that make this movie so awful because it's not even close to the original movie.

I didn’t like the version of this movie at all. I didn't mind the actors that had a better part in this movie. I didn't get why they change it all around why didn't they stick to the same formula and the original movie.


I only gave this movie one star out of four

0 comments:

Post a Comment