Labels

Friday, January 16, 2015

The Woman In Black 2: Angel of Death

The Woman In Black 2:  Angel of Death starts out in London during World War 2.  London is being bombed and families are being broken apart.  Eve (Phoebe Fox) is a teacher.  She and the head mistress (Helen McCrory) take a bunch of children to a nearby town to get away from the bombing. 
On the way there, they meet up with Harry Burnstow (Jeremy Irvine) who is a pilot stationed nearby.  Edward (Oaklee Pendergast), who is one of the children, had just lost his parents right before the group left London.  Edward will no longer speak and Eve takes a liking to him. 
The location chosen to house the children is very run down and unsuitable, but they have little choice but to stay there.  Two boys lock Edward in a former nursery, and weird things begin to happen. 

The first movie was OK.  It starred Daniel Radcliffe (who played Harry Potter).  This movie started out strong but went downhill quickly.  I found myself checking the time on my watch hoping it would be over.   Those with me thought the movie was good but I cannot agree.  I gave this movie 1 ½ out of 4 stars.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment