Labels

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Winter's Tale

A Winter's Tale stars Colin Farrell as a recent formed criminal who has found the error of his ways especially when he meets up with Beverly (Jessica Brown Finley). As soon as he sees her he immediately falls in love with her and how beautiful she really is. Beverly is very sick and she is just waiting to pass on to a better world.

Pearly (Russell Crowe) comes into the room looking very grouchy and he always has that weird glaze in his eyes. Colin Farrell and his girlfriend find the power the holds their love in all their lives together and never ends. Even when Farrell gets transferred into the future he realizes just how big their love really is.

I thought this movie had some high points to it and also sub points that really didn't make any sense. Colin Farrell was pretty good in this role so was Jennifer Connelly, Finley, and Russell Crowe but I just wanted more out of their parts and I just didn't get it.


I thought this movie was okay I just wanted more than what I got the thought of their performances should have been much better. I gave this movie two out of four stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment