Labels

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Endless Love

Well there we go again another remake of the movie from the 1980’s and when the first Endless Love came out I went to see it with a girl. It was one of the worst movies of all time Brooke Shields is horrible in this role even though it was one of her earliest roles.

Alex Pettyfer as David he is the son of a mechanic and he is very attracted to Jade played by Gabriella Wilde. They seem to have a strong connection to one another.
Once they graduate from high school she decides to have a huge party at her house with her parents on hand. Bruce Greenwood is great in his roll as the overly protective father of Jade, even though her brother and mother both adore him he still worries. Greenwood is overprotective because he already lost a son in an accident.

Endless Love is much better than the first movie which isn’t saying much. I gave this movie 2 out of 4 stars. I thought the acting between the mother and father was very good. But I just can’t rate it any higher than I did.


I give Endless Love 2 out of 4 stars

0 comments:

Post a Comment