Labels

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Let’s Be Cops


I thought that this movie had some very funny parts in it.  It starred Damon Wayans Jr. and Jake Johnson as two friends trying to make their in life in California.  They dress as police officers to attend a masquerade party and have so much fun they decide to continue to pretend to be police officers after the party is over.  Their exploits get them involved with a mob who are bullying the neighborhood for “protection money”.  The mob becomes angry with them and try to hunt them down.  

I thought this movie was hilarious at times but other times it didn’t hold my attention.  I went in hoping that I would just laugh out loud but that really didn’t happen so I was horribly disappointed.  It had great potential but was written poorly.  I gave this movie 2 out of 4 stars. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment