Labels

Monday, September 29, 2014

A Walk Among the Tombstones

This movie stars Liam Neeson as Matt Scudder, an ex-police officer turned private detective.  Early in Scudder’s career he witnessed a robbery in which the owner of the business was killed.  He gives chase and in the midst of the shooting, one of his bullets ricochets and a child is killed.  This memory stays with him and he becomes an alcoholic.

He joins AA and while having coffee at a meeting is approached by another member for a job.  He is to meet a brother of the other member to help find the brother’s wife who has been kidnapped.  It turns out that the brother is a drug dealer and so the plot begins.

I was one of the few people that I know that actually enjoyed this movie.  I thought it was very suspenseful and Liam Neeson did a great job of acting in a difficult role.  I was very absorbed by this movie and I think everyone should give it a shot.  Once you watch the movie, you will appreciate Liam Neeson’s performance as well as that of the other actors.  I gave this movie 3 out of 4 stars. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment