Labels

Saturday, September 13, 2014

If I Stay



Bring some Kleenex when going to see this movie.  Chloe Grace Moretz plays Mia, a teenage girl who is a wonderful cellist.  She meets Adam (Jamie Blackley) who is the lead singer and rising star in a rock band. 

Adam begins to hang out watching Mia play the cello and finally asks her out.   Their relationship grows stronger and stronger through all of the challenges they face.  Mia applies to go to Juliard and is accepted. However, Mia and Adam live in Portland, Oregon and Juliard is clear across the country.  This causes a huge argument but they eventually make it through this as well. 

This movie was highly emotional, but I loved every minute of this terrific movie.  I believe that Chloe Grace Moretz is one of the best young actresses working today.  I also very much liked Jamie Blackley.  The performance by these two was a strong point in the entire movie.  Stacy Keach had a small part as Mia’s grandfather and he was fantastic as well.  All of the characters were terrific.  I highly recommend that you go to this movie but don’t forget the Kleenex.  I gave this movie 3 out of 4 stars. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment