Labels

Friday, October 17, 2014

Dracula Untold

This movie tells the story of Dracula and how he came to be.  It stars Luke Evans as Dracula and Sarah Gadon as his wife. 
Dracula was originally a prince who was raised as a fierce and revered fighter.  Prince Vlad, as he was known, was ruling his country of Transylvania.  The Turks came in and demanded that all of the young boys be taken away and trained as fighters as Prince Vlad had once been.  They also insisted that one of those boys be Prince Vlad’s son. 
The movie is based on the love and devotion that Prince Vlad has for his wife and son.   I loved this proof of family loyalty.  I just expected more out of this movie than I received.  At times the movie was showing signs of greatness but it never came to fruition.  The cinematography was fantastic and there was lots of action but I wanted more.  I gave this movie 2 out of 4 stars. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment