Labels

Monday, October 27, 2014

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Day

I went into this movie with the hopes that it would keep me laughing but it never happened.  There were some funny parts but I found myself checking my watch to check the time.  It stars Steve Carell as Ben Cooper the father, Jennifer Garner as Kelly Cooper the mother, Dylan Minnette as Anthony Cooper the oldest son, Ed Oxenbould as Alexander Cooper the youngest son, and Kerris Dorsey as Emily Cooper the daughter. Jennifer Coolidge also had a small but memorable performance as a driving instructor. 
Alexander has a bad day and wishes that everyone else in his family could understand about bad days as they all have seemed to never have them.  The next day, everything that could go wrong does for the other family members.

As I said above the movie had its moments but I found myself very uninterested.  Jennifer Garner, Steve Carell, and the others were great but the movie was just slow and never got any momentum.  I gave this movie 2 out of 4 stars.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment