Labels

Friday, April 11, 2014

Saving Mr. Banks

Walt Disney played by Tom Hanks also all stops taking the movie rights to Mary Poppins played by author P.I. Travelers played by Emma Thompson. I thought this was one of the best Disney movies that has been made in a long time I like the fact that both Tom Hanks and Emma Thompson both planned these characters to perfection and I love the chemistry between these two actors.

I love to just like at Disneyland back in the day, and I thought that Tom Hanks should've been nominated for an Oscar I thought he was much better in this role but he was in Capt. Phillips.  Emma Thompson was just outstanding as playing P.I. Travelers because she had to came in this role consistently and she had to have that terrible haircut that nobody wanted.


I gave this movie four out of four stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment