Labels

Friday, April 11, 2014

Bad Words

Jason Bateman directed and stars in Bad Words this is an extremely funny movie so well directed by Bateman.  

Guy Trilby (Jason Bateman) stars as 40 -year-old spelling genius who joins with these young counterparts win $50,000 .  Also there's a he's on track to movie is long-lost father who is in charge of this spelling bee champion . Trilby also say this the advantage of the young opponent five playing practical jokes on them during this spelling bee. He will anything necessary win this spelling bee no matter how much pain he causes his opponent.

Kathryn Hahn, Allison Janney and wonderful Rohan Chand are all wonderful in their roles. And Jason Bateman was outstanding as the director and star of this wonderful movie. I love the between Jason Bateman and Rohan Chand their part was so surprising and I really scenes between the two of them was tremendous.


I really like the direction done by Bateman and I like the detail everything in order including the fact that most of his actors really perform their roles for little money and I thought that was terrific. 

I gave this movie three out of four stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment