Labels

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Expendables 3

I loved the first two Expendables movies and I loved this one just as much.  Sylvester Stallone did a tremendous job of putting this cast of stars together.  Stallone can get almost anyone he wants and was able to add Harrison Ford to this version.  Mel Gibson also joined playing a villain.  Both he and Harrison made perfect additions to the original members that included Stallone, Jason Statham, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Wesley Snipes, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Kelsey Grammer, Antonio Banderas, and Ronda Rousey.
The Expendables head out to battle Mel Gibson who was a former Expendable and now out to get the remaining team.   How can you not like a movie with this many stars?  This movie was fantastic.  I gave it movie 3 out of 4 stars.  I have heard that an all female Expendables is coming out and I can’t wait.   


0 comments:

Post a Comment