Labels

Friday, December 19, 2014

Penguins of Madagascar

I was really looking forward to this movie.  It disappointed me.  I found it way to long. 
The movie tells the story of three penguins who leave the “Penguin March” to rescue a runaway egg.  Once the egg hatches, the story covers their exploits.
The penguins were very cute, but the story becomes too complicated.  This was just another Madagascar movie that went nowhere.  I enjoyed the three older penguins (Skipper, Kowalski, and Rico) teaching the little penguin (Private) the ways of the world.  If the polar bear had been in the movie and they didn't leave home, I think it would have been more effective. 

The movie was good but it wasn't great.    This, however, will be a good family movie but my girls were more interested in checking their cell phones than watching the movie.  I gave this movie 2 out of 4 stars.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment