Labels

Monday, May 12, 2014

Bears

Disney has made great movies about the earth, gorilla, chimpanzees, and lions. I think that these are important subjects. Now comes Bears and I think this one's the best one I've seen so far. Yes I have to admit, I love bears, I love the fact that they can kill you in instant, they're so cute and it looks like you could just play with them forever.

The movie stars a single Bear mom named Sky. She is in hibernation with her two baby cubs named Scout and Amber.  They go on a journey to find food and safety because remember she is a single mother and she has to protect these two young cups. There are a lot of battles with predators and fun things between Sky and her cubs.

I thought Bears was one of the most enjoyable films that I've seen all year. These are very lovable creatures. They filmed everything with two cameras and risked danger because humans are viewed by creatures as enemies.
I hope people will go see this movie because it’s highly educational and a lot of fun to watch. And I think Disney does an amazing job showing the good things about animals in the world.


I give this movie 3 1/2 out of four stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment