Labels

Friday, March 14, 2014

300: Rise Of An Empire


Zack Snyder who directed the first 300 produces this movie that I thought was an ok film but I thought this version was even better and directed by a terrific director who is early in his career.
Special effects for this film I thought were the best part of this entire movie and since this is a 3-D movie, I thought the looks of the film were outstanding. I never urge people to see movies in 3-D but this one is a no brainer. Even though it’s not directed by Zack Snyder I thought the elements were good and the characters were written out quite well.

This story takes place right after the first 300, there is evil v. s. good once again and there is an evil force in the universe. Eva Green I thought her character was excellent even though she was evil. I totally bought into everything in her performance and I thought she would be a character that will rise in the 3rd film which will come. But she won’t be apart of it since she dies in the 2nd film.

I give this movie 3 out 4 stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment